Montana Non-Resident Combination Applications Now Available

Send by email Printer-friendly version Share this

Nonresidents who wish to apply for big game combination, elk combination or deer combination licenses for the fall of 2007 Montana hunting season can apply online or download applications at Montana's Fish, Wildlife & Parks web site at Look under Hunting, and then click on Obtain a License.

To request an application write to: Licensing Section; Montana FWP; P.O. Box 200701, Helena, MT 59620-0701; or call 406-444-2950. The application deadline is March 15, 2007.