No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses, Smoke Grey/Clear/Light Rust Lens, Matte Black Frame (4006) from Webyshops.com. CLEARANCE!

For Sale: WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses, Smoke Grey/Clear/Light Rust Lens, Matte Black Frame (4006)

Our Price: $49.95

I am offering these WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses (4006) on special. These sunglasses are counter samples thus the price is lower.  If you are interested in other sunglasses - drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote. I have access to wide offering of products from Wiley-X.  I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

The WILEY-X Guard Sunglasses, Smoke Grey/Clear/Light Rust Lens, Matte Black Frame (4006) are a low profile, lightweight eye shield system that brings heavy-duty protection along with unmatched versatility.

The sunglasses feature Shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate lenses that meets and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards. Each lens also features a scratch-resistant hardcoat to protect against scratching.

The sunglasses fit head sizes: Small-Large. This model comes with three unbreakable lenses (Smoke Grey, Clear and Light Rust) that snap in and out of the sturdy frame to provide the perfect solution for changing needs of military personnel, hunting and shooting sports enthusiasts.

Smoke Grey lenses provide maximum glare reduction without distorting colors. They are excellent in bright/glare conditions. Light transmission: 15%.

Clear lenses provide maximum light transmission in hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions. Light transmission: 90%.

Light Rust lenses filter out blue light waves, the chief component of glare and haze. They enhance contrast in medium to low-light conditions. Light transmission: 53%.

In Box:

Smoke Grey Lens

Clear Lens

Light Rust Lens

Large Zipper Top Nylon Case

T-Peg Elastic Strap

If this unit is something you have been looking for – send me an email to [email protected].  Copy the subject line.  Or call me at the 800-851-9329.