1 reply [Last post]
Location: Fairfield, CT
Joined: 04/28/2003
Posts: 24
Canadian Firearms Saftey Course

I am an American planning on a hunting trip to Canada this fall. I was interested in trying to aquire a PAL for this year and upcoming years. Reading on the canadian state website, I see that I need to take the
Canadian Firearms Saftey Course. My question is: as a nonresident alien, do I need to take the full course or is it possible just to buy the class information, study myself and take the test? Thanx...Peter

Location: Nova Scotia
Joined: 08/17/2002
Posts: 1762
Canadian Firearms Saftey Course

You can just write the test. It is called "challenging" the test. You have to pay your $$$ (main reason for the course IMHO) get the book but can skip the course. Good luck. The test is all common sense.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Bill HR 45onesonek3201/27/2009 19:43 pm
New Research on Chronic Wasting Disease Releasedflounder002/13/2009 20:22 pm
Florida Needs Our HelpCVC005/15/2009 19:40 pm
Canadian Firearms Safety Course Tests: Oral and PracticalZorik404/20/2008 04:34 am
Remington 700FW AV80R1305/29/2011 07:51 am