Whitetail Hunting Tips #1
5. Hunt where there is the highest deer numbers in your area with good habitat and minimal pressure.
4. Go where no one is or has gone, go that extra mile where others don’t venture that often.
3. Know the land you're hunting before the season starts, walk through it making mental notes about bedding, transition, and feeding areas.
2. Scouting, if possible start your scouting early in the summer the deer haven’t had any pressure for some time and will tolerate a small amount of human interaction.
1. Train your eyes to pick out the unordinary in the bush and transition lines of the deer's habitat. the advantage is to you when you can pick them out first. Its huge when it comes to making that game plan, we all know to well how heart breaking it can be to get busted on a great buck.