Wildlife, Fisheries Committee Meets June 5th
The Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Advisory Committee to the S.C. Natural Resources Board will meet 10 a.m. Thursday, June 5 in Room 335 of the Rembert Dennis Building at 1000 Assembly St. in Columbia.
The meeting is open to the public. Anyone with business for the advisory committee, needing the agenda or directions to the meeting place should contact Susan Simoneau at the S.C. Department of Natural Resources in Columbia at (803) 734-3889.
South Carolina Natural Resources Board member Russell Holliday of Gallivants Ferry is chairman of the Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Advisory Committee.
Items scheduled on the agenda for the June 5 Columbia meeting include:
- Advisory committee member comments
- Constituent comments
- South Carolina residents' attitudes and behaviors toward aquatic resources
- Marketing plan for the DNR's Freshwater Fisheries Section
- Pintail tracking study
- Statewide waterfowl banding results
- Duck stamp budget
- Proposed antlerless deer tag budgets
- Youth hunt update
- Legislative update