Tennessee Seeks Comments on 2011-12 Hunting Season Proposals
The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) is soliciting comments concerning its 2011-12 hunting seasons’ proposals. This is an opportunity for the public to share ideas and concerns about the proposals.
Each of the proposed proclamations can be seen by viewing the attachments below.
Comments may be submitted by mail to: 2011-12 Hunting Seasons Proposals Comments, TWRA, Wildlife Management Division, P.O. 40747, Nashville, TN 37204 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Hunting Seasons Proposals Comments" on the subject line of emailed submissions.
The comment period will be open through May 12, 2011. The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Commission will set the 2011-12 hunting seasons at its next meeting, May 19-20 in Nashville.
- Proc 11-03 Enterprise South Park.pdf
- Proc 11-04 Big Game Seasons DRAFT.pdf
- Proc 11-05 Importation of Cervid Carcasses and Parts DRAFT.pdf
- Proc 11-06 Small Game.pdf
- Proc 11-07 Furbearer.pdf
- Proc 11-08 Nonprotected Wildlife 2011 DRAFT.pdf
- Proc 11-09 WMA DRAFT.pdf
- Proc 11-10 NWR DRAFT.pdf
- Red Line Proc 11-11 Manner and Means DRAFT - New Proclamation.pdf
- Proc 11-12 Falconry DRAFT.pdf