Scent-Lok ReconT System Available in Realtree AP™
The Scent-Lok ® ReconT system, to be available in Realtree AP ™ this May, will change the game for hardcore hunters across the country. The ReconT jacket's key features include a Sherpa-fleece lining and weather-resistant shoulder panels that will keep hunters hunting in comfort during cold-weather situations. Zippered sleeves keep forearms trim to stay out of a bow string's way and are contoured for maximum versatility and comfort.
Scent-Lok continues to focus on articulation in the arms, shoulders and knees understanding that hunters need to draw their bows, climb into stands and hike tough terrain without their gear riding or bunching up in key areas of the body. The matching pants feature a kidney-warming waist design with extra tall leg zippers and articulated knees to give hunters extreme mobility in the field.
Scientists worldwide recognize that activated carbon has long been the best adsorbent for human odors. The new ReconT system features Scent-Lok's enhanced Carbon AlloyT scent-control technology that sets a new standard by adding other components to their activated carbon to improve the ability to adsorb odors to extreme levels.
Carbon AlloyT can increase the spectrum of adsorption by its ability to target human specific odors better than carbon alone, making hunters more effective in the field.
- Fleece-tipped collar adds comfort and reduces neck abrasion
- Articulated elbows and knees for ease of movement
- Weather-barrier shoulders repel moisture
- Sherpa fleece lining for added warmth
- Zippered sleeves to reduce bulk
- Webbing on pants and jacket that keep gear secure
- Draft blocking waist panel on pant
- Flashlight pocket and deep storage pockets on pant
- Long leg zipper openings