North Dakota's 2011 Tentative Season Opening Dates
To help North Dakota hunters prepare for hunting seasons in 2011, the North Dakota Game and Fish Department annually provides its best estimate for opening dates for the coming year.
Dates become official when approved by governor’s proclamation.
2011 Tentative Season Opening Dates
Season and Tentative Opening Date
- Spring Crow March 12
- Spring Turkey April 9
- Fall Crow August 13
- Dove September 1
- Deer and Pronghorn* Bow,Mountain Lion September 2
- Sharptail, Hun, Ruffed Grouse, Squirrel September 10
- Youth Deer September 16
- Youth Waterfowl, Sandhill Crane September 17
- Early Resident Waterfowl September 24
- Pronghorn* Gun September 30
- Youth Pheasant, Regular Waterfowl October 1
- Pheasant, Fall Turkey October 8
- Deer Gun November 4
- Deer Muzzleloader November 25
Important note: *If pronghorn season is offered.