Nevada DOW Announced Tag Draw Results
The Nevada Department of Wildlife released tag draw results June 13 on the agency website at www.ndow.org. Remaining tag information is also available on the website.
Successful tag holders will receive tags in the mail over the next week, and anyone who applied via the Internet will receive email notification of tag draw results.
There are 768 tags remaining, more than half are for Resident Junior hunters. Remaining tags from resident and nonresident antlered deer and nonresident antelope are reallocated and now available to both resident and nonresident hunters in the second draw.
Applications for remaining tags must be received between June 21, 2008 and July 7, 2008 at 5 p.m.
Results of the second drawing will be available by July 18, 2008.
Tags are remaining for the following hunts:
- Resident/Nonresident Mule Deer Antlered Longbow Hunt 1341: 151 tags
- Resident/Nonresident Mule Deer Antlered Muzzleloader Hunt 1371: 1 tag
- Resident/Nonresident Antelope Longbow Hunt 21612261: 1 tag
- Resident Mule Deer Antlerless Any Legal Weapon Hunt 1181: 201 tags
- Resident Mule Deer Antlerless Depredation Any Legal Weapon Hunt 1101: 16 tags
- Resident Junior Mule Deer Either Sex 1107: 398 tags
The Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW) protects, restores and manages fish and wildlife, promotes fishing, hunting, and boating safety. NDOW's wildlife and habitat conservation efforts are primarily funded by sportsmen's license and conservation fees and a federal surcharge on hunting and fishing gear. Support wildlife and habitat conservation in Nevada by purchasing a hunting, fishing, or combination license. For more information, visit www.ndow.org.