Montana Non-Resident Big Game Apps Due March 16th

Send by email Printer-friendly version Share this

Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks reminds hunters that the Nonresident General Big Game Combination Licenses and Landowner Sponsored Licenses are sold through a drawing process through the FWP State Headquarters office in Helena.

Applications must be postmarked on or before March 16 and addressed to: Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, Attn: Nonresident Big Game Drawing, 1420 East Sixth Ave., P.O. Box 8012, Helena, MT 59604-8012. For information, contact FWP at 406-444-2950.