Montana FWP Commission Meeting Dec 20th
Montana's Fish, Wildlife & Parks Commission will meet Dec. 20 at the Red Lion Colonial Hotel, 2301 Colonial Drive, Helena, beginning at 8:30 a.m. A larger meeting space is typically required for the meeting when tentative hunting season quotas and dates are set.
The FWP Commission will make a final decision on acquiring a Fishing Access Site on the Sun River near the town of Sun River, followed by tentative decisions on a variety of hunting season dates and quotas and hunting district boundaries.
They are the:
- 2008-2009 hunting season dates;
- 2008-2009 hunting quotas;
- 2008-2009 deer, elk and antelope seasons and HD boundaries;
- 2008/2009 lion seasons and HD boundaries;
- 2008-2009 upland game bird and turkey seasons and quotas;
- 2008-2009 wolf seasons and boundaries;
- 2008-2009 moose, sheep and goat seasons and HD boundaries;
- 2008-2009 black bear seasons, HD boundaries and quotas; and
- 2008-2009 game damage permit authorizations.
The full agenda for the FWP Commission meeting can be found by clicking on the FWP home page at fwp.mt.gov under Hot Topics.
Following the formal agenda, the public may bring additional items to the FWP Commission's attention.
FWP ensures its meetings are fully accessible to those with a disability. Individuals with special needs may request arrangements by contacting FWP at: 406-444-3186.