Bushnell Expands Trail Cam Line
Longer battery life, small size, good quality photos and video, and a reasonable retail price all helped the Bushnell Trophy Cam Trail camera set a new standard in the trail camera market in 2009.
The first feature to catch a person's eye is the diminutive size of the Bushnell Trophy Cam. The camera fits in the palm of your hand and runs off of four or eight AA batteries. New technology has greatly increased the battery life and under normal use, the Trophy Cam will continue to take photos for up to a year on the same set of Lithium AA batteries. This money saving feature means fewer purchases of batteries and less maintenance of the camera in the field.
Bushnell is improving and expanding the already popular Trophy Cam line in 2010. Three Trophy cam models will be available, a standard model, a model with a built in color viewer and a new Bone Collector camouflage model in Realtree® AP™ camo. All of the models have the same photo and video capturing features. The only technological difference is the color viewer in the top of the line model.
The 2010 models of the Bushnell Trophy Cam have the following improvements:
- * 32 Infrared Night Vision LEDs
- * Resolution settings of 3MP, 5MP or 8MP
- * Will accept up to 16GB SD Card (Card Not Included)
- * Maximum Video Resolution 720x480
- * Cable Lock Adaptable
- * Adjustable Web Belt and ¼-20 Socket for mounting camera to tree
- * Date and time stamp on all images
In addition to the above improvements, the color viewer model now has a 2-inch color LCD viewer for quick in-the-field viewing of photos and built-in temperature and moon phase stamp with the date and time.
Other features standard in all the Trophy Cam trail cameras includes:
- * Day/Night Autosensor
- * External Power Compatible
- * VGA Video 16fps
- * QVGA Video 20fps
- * Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
- * Trigger Speed- 1 Second
- * Trigger Interval 0 Seconds to 60 Minutes
- * Multi Image Mode - 1-3 images per trigger
- * Video Length- 1-60 Seconds programmable
- * Temperature range -5F to 140F
- * PIR Sensor is Motion Activated out to 45'
- * Uses 4-8 AA Cell Batteries (User Supplied)
- * Up to 16 GB SD Card Capacity (User Supplied)
The Bushnell Trophy Cam has already proven itself in the field. The new models for 2010 continue to improve the efficiency of this line of trail cameras.
Models and retail prices:
- Standard Model with B&W text LCD, Retail price $199.99
- Bone Collector Model with B&W text LCD, Retail Price $229.99
- Trophy XLT with Full Color LCD Viewscreen, Retail price $249.99
For more information on Bushnell Products visit www.bushnell.com or call 800-423-3537 for consumer inquiries.
Bushnell Outdoor Products is a global manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products based in Overland Park, Kansas. Bushnell Outdoor Products sells its products worldwide under the Bushnell®, Tasco®, Serengeti®, Bollé®, Uncle Mike's Law Enforcement®, Stoney Point®, Hoppe's®, Butler Creek®, Cébé®, Millett®, Uncle Mike's®, Final Approach® and Simmons® brand names. For information about any of these brands or products, please contact Bushnell Public Relations at (913) 752-6105.