BackPack's Two-in-One Backpack Blind
No longer tote a separate blind in addition to your backpack.
The only two-in-one backpack and blind combo, the BackPack Blind not only makes carrying gear to your stand a little easier but it gives you a critical advantage against the game you’re hunting. Thanks to the BackPack Blind, available in Realtree Hardwoods HD ®, you no longer have to tote a separate blind in addition to your backpack. The blind is incorporated on the backpack and NOT in the backpack, so it does not take away any storage space. Once attached to the shooting rail, the BackPack Blind requires fewer than two minutes to set up and two minutes to take down.
The Back Pack Blind attaches to the shooting rail and opens in a way that reveals a series of mesh pockets a hunting blind that wraps around your tree stand concealing all movement. The Backpack Blind keeps you warm by blocking the wind and allows you to move around so you can hunt longer hours. Thanks to the Backpack Blind’s innovative design, you no longer have to hang your pack on a hook on a tree behind you. Everything you need is right in front of you.
- Contoured shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap for better support and comfort.
- Durable construction, waterproof shell and blind.
- 2200 cubic inches of capacity with the blind folded and tucked away.
- Strategically placed zipper atop the backpack gives access to the main compartment without having to reach over the shooting rail.
- Available for single, 2-person tree stands and tripod-stands (with shooting rail).
What it costs: (SINGLE) $129.99, (2 PERSON) $139.99
More info: www.beyondbackpacks.com