2004-05 Hunting Guideline Meetings
The Arizona Game and Fish Department is conducting public meetings to gather input on proposed hunt guidelines that biologists will use when formulating recommendations for the 2004–05 hunt seasons.
The entire hunt recommendation package is on the Arizona Game and Fish Department Web site at azgfd.com. Click on the “Hunting and Fishing” heading, then select “Hunting.”
The department will accept comments on the recommendations through March 1. Send your comments to: Arizona Game and Fish Department, Hunt Guidelines Comments, 2221 W. Greenway Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85023. You may also fax comments to (602) 789-3932 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The comments received will be sent to the department’s six regional offices and will be considered during the preparation of the final hunt package. There has been a slight modification to the meeting schedule, with a location change in Payson. See the list below for the latest location. The public may comment on the recommendations at the following public meetings:
- Jan. 13, 7–9 p.m., Yuma, Game and Fish Department regional office, 9140 E. 28th St.
- Jan. 20, 7–9 p.m., Page, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area office, 691 Scenic View Rd.
- Jan. 21, 7–9 p.m., Flagstaff, Game and Fish Department regional office, 3500 S. Lake Mary Rd.
- Jan. 22, 7–9 p.m., Pinetop, Game and Fish Department regional office, 2878 E. White Mountain Blvd.
- Jan. 27, 7–9 p.m., Mesa, Game and Fish Department regional office, 7200 E. University Dr.
- Jan. 28, 7–9 p.m. Payson, Best Western/Payson Inn, 801 N. Beeline Highway (Highway 87).
- Jan. 29, 7–9 p.m., Prescott, Yavapai County Board of Supervisors room, 1015 Fair St.
- Feb. 2, 7–9 p.m., Kingman, Game and Fish Department regional office, 5325 N. Stockton Hill Rd.
- Feb. 3, 7–9 p.m., Tucson, Game and Fish Department regional Office, 555 N. Greasewood Rd.
- Feb. 4, 7–9 p.m., Sierra Vista, Buena High School Performing Arts Center, 5225 Buena School Blvd.
- Feb. 5, 7–9 p.m., Safford, Graham County General Services Building, 921 Thatcher Blvd.
The final package of recommendations will be considered for adoption by the Game and Fish Commission April 17.