We have a AIMPOINT CompM4s, 2 MOA Red Dot Sight w/QRP2 Mount (12172) in stock that was a salesman demo. It is on sale for $739.99, saving you $210.01
- The sight’s integral mount has no need for a distinct ring, and can be customized with vertical and forward spacers to fit an array of weapon systems.
- Aimpoint's one of a kind band-pass coating on the front lens reflects select frequencies of red light at almost 100% efficiency. When implemented with a 3rd generation night vision device (NVD), this provides the best possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while transmitting close to 100% of light in the infrared and near-infrared part of the spectrum to give the clearest, brightest image possible.
- The operation of the CompM4s series of sights is especially suited for 3rd generation night vision technology, however, it's still optimized for use with all generations of NVDs.
- Standardized as the US Army's new M68CCO
- Super ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation, and lessen the chance of becoming snagged on other gear
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of KillFlash anti-reflective device
- Compatible with every generation of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Adjustment: 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 1/2" at 80 yds
- Mounting: Keyed surface Patent pending mount keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- 2 MOA Red Dot Reticle
- Unlimited Eye Relief
- Switch, Dot Brightness: 16 positions, 7 NVD, 9 daylight, of which 1 Extra bright
- Magnification: 1x
Included in Box:
- QRPII Quick Detach Picatinny Rail Mount
- KillFlash Anti-reflection Device
- Colt M4 / AR15 Spacer
- Military Style Rubber Covers
- AIMPOINT CompM4s, 2 MOA Red Dot Sight w/QRP2 Mount (12172)
- Aimpoint's Warranty
If you are interested in this AIMPOINT Red Dot Sight send me an email to email@example.com.