No replies
WebyGeek's picture
WTS: Hunting Dog Training Collar with 1 Mile Range by DTSYSTEMS (1810P)

Want to Sell: Hunting Dog Training Collar with 1 mile range by DTSYSTEMS (1810P)

Standard Price: $290

Sale Price: $219.95 (with US ground shipping)

See end of this message for discount code for special savings.

I am offering this Hunting Dog Training Collar with 1 mile range on special.  If you are interested in other hunting dog training collars send me an email.  I have access to wide offering of products from DT Systems.  I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

Hunting Dog Training Collar with 1 mile range by DTSYSTEMS is a fully waterproof, feature rich hunting dog training tool that will help both professionals and novices alike achieve better results when training their hunting companions.

You never know what kind of conditions you will find in the field and that is why DTSystems has made its dog training collars rugged, dependable and completely waterproof, transmitter and receiver including.

With 16 adjustable stimulation levels, 2 modes: instant and continuous and up to 1 mile in operating range – DTSYSTEMS H2O dog training collar will help you reach better results faster and with less stress on your animal.

Notable:

Lightweight and waterproof

Rechargeable Batteries

Gentle Touch Stimulation

16 Levels of inensity

Transmitter floats

Box contains:

Dog Training Collar by DTSYSTEMS

120V Charger

Transmitter

Carrying Case

Instruction & Training Manuals

Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at info@webyshops.com.  Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $20. (FM$20)

Related Forum Threads You Might Like