No replies
WebyGeek's picture
WTS: 6-24x60 Barska SWAT Rifle Scope with Mil Dot Illuminated Reticle AC10700

Want to Sell: 6-24x60 Barska SWAT Rifle Scope with Mil Dot Illuminated Reticle AC10700

Standard Price: $380

Sale Price: $285.00 (with US ground shipping)

See end of this message for discount code for special savings

I am offering this 6-24x60 Barska Rifle Scope on special.  If you are interested in other rifle scopes by Barska send me an email.  I have access to wide offering of products from Barska.  I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.

6-24x60 Barska SWAT Rifle Scope with Mil Dot Illuminated Reticle AC 10700 is an impressive long range varmint and target scope that is packed with features.

Barksa went all out when making this rifle scope and put together almost all the functions that demanding shooters typically seek out.

6-24x60 Barska scope comes equipped with mil dot glass etched illuminated reticle with adjustable brightness.  It also has side parallax adjustment turret, target style windage and elevation adjustment knobs, fast focus eyebell, 5/8” high see through rings and a 5 inch sunshade to protect against unwanted sun glare.

Barska scopes are protected by a lifetime warranty and with a price south of $300 – this scope is worth a second look.

Specs:

•  1/8 MOA
  • 6x – 24x zoom
  • 60mm objective
  • 30 mm tube
  • 38.9 ounces

Notable:

•  Lifetime Warranty
  • Illuminated MilDot Reticle
  • Brightness Adjustment
  • Target Style W&E knobs
  • Fast Focus EyeBell
  • Parallax Adjust

Box contains:

• Barska Warranty Registration
  • Sunshade 5 inch
  • Barska Scope
  • See Through high Rings
  • Flipup lens covers

Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at info@webyshops.com.  Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $20. (FM$20)