No replies
WebyGeek's picture
WTS: 512 EoTech Holographic in Mossyoak Camo 1 MOA

Want to Sell: EOTECH 512 Holographic Sight, 65 MOA Ring 1 MOA Dot Reticle, Mossy Oak Obsession Camo Finish (512.MO)

Suggested Price: 429 (includes free ground shipping in the US.  Save $30 more with rebate from EoTech L3)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving.

This is one of several EoTech 512 in Mossy Oak that I have for sale.  I have some other EoTech holographic sights, but this one is priced to move.  Below is the description and general specs of this scope by EoTech.

512.MO Eotech holosight comes from the family of combat proven EoTech HWS products.  Originally designed to be a standard issue for M16 and M4’s, Eotech 512 Mossyoak makes an easy transition to any AR style platform, making it a great match gun or hog exterminator. 

MO stands for Mossy Oak, as this holographic sight is camouflaged in this very popular hunting pattern. 

The unit comes with a standard L3-Eotech 2 year limited warranty.

Technical Characteristics:

• 1x magnification
  • Unlimited Eye Relief
  • Holographic Technology
  • AA batteries
  • Mounts to 1” Picatinny 1913 rail

Features:

• Parallax free holography
  • Submersible to 10 feet
  • 600 hours of runtime
  •  ½ MOA adjustments
  • Mossy Oak Camo Finish
  • 2 Year Limited Warranty 

Comes with Scope:

• Hood for scope protection
  • Tool free mounting instructions
  • Warranty card

If you are interested in this holographic weapon sight – send me an email to info@webyshops.com.  Copy the subject line.  Or call me at the number below.  Alternatively go to the site and use promo code below to save $50 off your purchase in addio.  (promo FM$50)