In case anyone is interested in a terrific Dall hunt…
The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is pleased to offer You the opportunity to win a 2005 Trophy Alaskan Dall Sheep Hunt of Your Life!
Alaskan Master Guide #125, Jeff Chadd and Majestic Mountain & Lakeview Outfitters, Will be your host On This Fully Guided, 10-Day, Trophy Dall Sheep Hunt in the famed Wrangell St. Elias National Park & Preserve of Alaska in 2005.
• The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is holding a raffle for a fully guided 1-on-1 trophy Dall sheep hunt in Alaska's Wrangell St. Elias National Park & Preserve for 2005.
• Hunt will take place August 18th thru 27th, 2005.
• This is a fully guided, 10-day, Trophy Alaskan Dall Sheep hunt which includes 8 days of hunting and 2 days of travel time.
• Hunter is responsible for license fees, tips, transportation to Gulkana, Alaska and a $550.00 air charter fee in to and out of camp. All flying during the hunt is included.
• Only 1000 tickets will be printed. Each ticket is $25.00. There is no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase.
• Drawing will take place at 9:00 p.m. on Dec. 2nd, 2004, at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Board Of Directors meeting @ the Colorado Division of Wildlife's Hunter Education Building, 6060 Broadway, Denver, CO 80216.
• Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis and postmark will determine mail orders. Need not be present to win.
• For more information, contact RMBS at (720) 201-3791, or our web page: http://www.bighornsheep.org
• Proceeds benefit Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society (Lic. # 2004-0108).
• Raffle tickets may not be purchased with a credit card, per Colorado State raffle rules.
• Send self -addressed and stamped envelope, remittance, your name, full address and phone number for raffle tickets to:
Denver, CO 80201-8320
Good luck to everyone!