1 reply [Last post]
Joined: 03/01/2009
Posts: 38
WI bear tag youth transfer

So I've drawn a Wisconsin kill tag this year, however; live in Colorado and will not be going back to hunt.  I don't want to turn it back in so I was hoping someone on here might know of a youth in Wisconsin that would want to transfer the tag.  I'm not sure if a resident youth would still have to pay the non-resident tag fee or not.  I am also not looking to make money in any way on this.  I would just like to see some pictures of the process.

It is for unit A(Hayward area).  I'm not sure exactly how to go about transferring it, but we could figure it out.  PM me if interested and we can talk details over the phone.


Critter's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Location: Western Colorado
Joined: 03/26/2009
Posts: 4422
I think that what I would do

I think that what I would do is to contact the Wisconsin DNR and see if they know of a organization that could offer it to a youth.  I know that in Utah there is one that would love to have a tag donated to them so that youth could go on a hunt.  You may have to bite the bullet and pay for the tag, but it would be going to a good cause if a kid could use it. 

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Record Book Black Bear Taken in PA - 2005PurcellSportingGoods503/31/2006 17:53 pm
Bow Hunting Grizz!!!RockyMountainAdventures003/02/2006 18:56 pm
510 GNR scores in MaineRedhawk1308/29/2008 15:20 pm
Grizzly Killed in IdahoCVC609/24/2010 22:24 pm
Successful NM Barbary Sheep huntdiscojon75001/08/2017 12:54 pm