22 replies [Last post]
Who drew out in 2009??

Draw results should be posting soon.......anyone draw out? Where you going? Back to San Miguel Co. for me, we left a couple of big ones out there for seed last year. It has been extremely dry though, need summer monsoons bad!!

Who drew out in 2009??

I think Wyoming draw is June 24th.

Who drew out in 2009??
rodeojoe wrote:

I wish our western states would be a bit more sensative to antelope hunters when it comes to the timing of their draw. I know here in NM, many units have a early Aug bow season, and mid to late Aug rifle season, having a mid to late June draw doesn't allow a great deal of time for planning, scouting etc. Hunters who draw are really hustling to make it all work, I know many hunters who draw out don't even end up hunting because they couldn't make it work with a landowner or their hunting buddies, wife, etc.. ..just a thought on my end...good luck on the draw.

Who drew out in 2009??
NMBlackGold wrote:
rodeojoe wrote:

I wish our western states would be a bit more sensative to antelope hunters when it comes to the timing of their draw. I know here in NM, many units have a early Aug bow season, and mid to late Aug rifle season, having a mid to late June draw doesn't allow a great deal of time for planning, scouting etc. Hunters who draw are really hustling to make it all work, I know many hunters who draw out don't even end up hunting because they couldn't make it work with a landowner or their hunting buddies, wife, etc.. ..just a thought on my end...good luck on the draw.

The odds of me getting drawn are very good in the area I am planning to hunt. I have hunted on this ranch twice before. $250 trespass fee and you see pronghorn most all day. It is hard to get to 10am without taking a shot on opening day.
Sooner knowing for sure would be better.

hellomcfly's picture
Who drew out in 2009??

Me, my dad, and my cousin drew colorado buck tags

Who drew out in 2009??
hellomcfly wrote:
Me, my dad, and my cousin drew colorado buck tags

That should be a hoot!

SoCoKHntr's picture
Who drew out in 2009??

Dad got his first choice buck tag. I drew late season private prop. only doe tag and a pref. point for next year.

HeavyC's picture
Who drew out in 2009??

unsuccesful...gonna try General Archery! Think

Who drew out in 2009??

Another point for Colorado............9 now. Was going to put in for a buck tag in Wyoming but got too distracted on other stuff. Going to wait until the leftover doe tags go on sale and try to hunt Wyoming this year for a weekend.

Who drew out in 2009??

Sorry Heavyc and Boobzilla and congrats Soco. Boob....9 points sounds like a lot.....is next year a guarranteed draw with that many points?? I hope you all can get doe tags somewhere, it sure helps break up the time between Turkey and Deer season. Good luck

Who drew out in 2009??

Just got my ranch license authorizations in the mail today!!! That has got me pumped up now! Can't wait to get to the ranch and do some scouting. Its been very dry, could use a big down pour or two. Seems like the economy will hold some people back this year.......i will borrow the money if I have too! Its getting close, you all have got to be making plans like me.......maybe not.....

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
2009 WA Spring Bear Resultsbillythekidrock003/21/2009 07:38 am
Colorado backdoor elk is upexbiologist1805/26/2011 18:51 pm
Colorado 2007 draw results are upAlamosa205/04/2007 08:28 am
Drew my deer tag!hellomcfly805/26/2013 19:30 pm
I drew a Maine moose tag!groovy mike511/13/2013 11:28 am