1) .22 LR bolt (have it old lakefield my first gun)
2) 300 win mag bolt (have it ruger m77 mkII)
3) 12 gauge pump (have it benelli nova)
4) 22-250 bolt (have it weatherby vangaurd varmint special)
5) double rifle in a 450 or 470 NE or side by side 12 gauge shotgun (my custom built gun cabinet has a home built for a double gun. as any real hunter and gun nut knows this means i have to buy a double gun, its the law.)
6) 375 h&h bolt (need it and absolutly have to have it maybe in a winchester model 70 safari express) OR
270 win or wsm bolt ultralight model (under 6 lbs bare boned for a mountain sheep and goat rifle like a weatherby ultra light. NEED it as well)
Have you ever looked all over the house and garage for a piece of hunting equipment or an article of clothing? I sure have... or at least I used to. I found that storing my hunting gear in large containers that are labeled not only saves me time looking but also saves space. I used to have my gear all over the house, taking up space that I needed for other things.
Here's what I do now. I went out and bought some large plastic tubs and everything goes in them. I...