1) .22 LR bolt (have it old lakefield my first gun)
2) 300 win mag bolt (have it ruger m77 mkII)
3) 12 gauge pump (have it benelli nova)
4) 22-250 bolt (have it weatherby vangaurd varmint special)
5) double rifle in a 450 or 470 NE or side by side 12 gauge shotgun (my custom built gun cabinet has a home built for a double gun. as any real hunter and gun nut knows this means i have to buy a double gun, its the law.)
6) 375 h&h bolt (need it and absolutly have to have it maybe in a winchester model 70 safari express) OR
270 win or wsm bolt ultralight model (under 6 lbs bare boned for a mountain sheep and goat rifle like a weatherby ultra light. NEED it as well)
For most on here there is a dream trip floating up around in their heads but there is a question of how to pay for it. This has been a problem for all hunters that wish for that elusive moose, bear, goat, sheep, elk, deer, or any other hunt where you are required to hire a guide or you choose to hire one for that hunt of a lifetime.
First off I am not a financial planner I am just a hunter that learned a long time ago that even with a great job there are going to be some...