1) .22 LR bolt (have it old lakefield my first gun)
2) 300 win mag bolt (have it ruger m77 mkII)
3) 12 gauge pump (have it benelli nova)
4) 22-250 bolt (have it weatherby vangaurd varmint special)
5) double rifle in a 450 or 470 NE or side by side 12 gauge shotgun (my custom built gun cabinet has a home built for a double gun. as any real hunter and gun nut knows this means i have to buy a double gun, its the law.)
6) 375 h&h bolt (need it and absolutly have to have it maybe in a winchester model 70 safari express) OR
270 win or wsm bolt ultralight model (under 6 lbs bare boned for a mountain sheep and goat rifle like a weatherby ultra light. NEED it as well)
When placing a trail camera don't just look for a well used trail. What you want to do is look for a freshly used trail off by itself that goes from a north facing ridge, thick forest, brushy knob or some other similar bedding area to a food source. Don't forget water sources. Especially in the summer months the deer need water so look for a good trail going down too a creek surrounded by thick cover and place the camera 100 yards up from the water source.
Scent control is very important...