12 replies [Last post]
Unit 20 leftover 2012

This will be my first year hunting and I will be choosing from the leftover list. Can anybody tell if unit 20 will have leftover deer tags?

Esteshunter's picture
There is always leftover tags

There is always leftover tags for deer in unit 20, and it appears that there is this year again. Go to the division of wildlife website and go to big game. After that go to statistics. Then you will click on draw results 2012. Scroll until you find unit 20 seasons and they will show the quota and how many tags remain. What are you after? Doe or buck tags? Rifle, muzzleloader, or archery?

WishIWasHunting's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Has the Division sent out the

Has the Division sent out the leftover draw list yet?  I thought that would be out by now.

Esteshunter's picture
No, but one can deduce the

No, but one can deduce the remaining tags off of the draw results. I think they officially post leftovers some time in July.

I know the leftover list is

I know the leftover list is not posted until July, but I thought for those who did not draw and selected the leftover draw option, they would have a list by now.  As for figuring out what is available heading into the leftover draw, we covered that pretty well on his other post.  

The DOW was supposed to send

The DOW was supposed to send out the list on the 5th. I talked to them on Friday, and they said the list has gone out. It usually takes one day for me to get mail from them. No list yet, but i'm worried if it doesn't show up tomorrow.

He also said the list was online, but wasn't sure where it was. I've looked until my eyes are bloodshot. I can't find it.

Im looking to hunt one of the

Im looking to hunt one of the early rifle seasons for buck or doe

BleuBijou's picture
not seeing

any rifle for deer in unit 20 except PLO tags. There are a few Muzzleloader available at this time! Looking on my list I got  today in the mail!

Looks like your official Unit

Looks like your official Unit 20 Leftover deer licenses are for archery, rifle private land only doe, private land only buck, and muzzleloader buck.  With that in mind, do you think you are going to stick with Unit 20 for your deer hunt, or are you thinking of other options?

Unit 20 is right in my

Unit 20 is right in my backyard, living in boulder, so i was planning to get a muzzeloader tag.

after that muzzeloader i

after that muzzeloader i might elk hunt unit 14/214 second season and if im really lucky im trying to find a good unit for a 4th season cow.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like