3 replies [Last post]
Trophy Whitetail Hunt Raffle 169 class Buck ! Only 1500 tickets will be sold!!

The Ubly Fox Hunters Club in Bad Axe, Michigan is holding a fund raiser Trophy Whitetail Hunt Raffle.

The September 8th raffle will be for a 1 on 1 guided hunt for a 169 class whitetail buck on the 2000 acre Muy Grande Ranch located in Millersbury, Michigan.

http://www.muygranderanch.com/

The winner will choose his hunt date for any time in September thru December 2011.

The hunt includes guide, 5 star lodging, food & beverages. You need not be present to win & only 1500 tickets will be sold.

Tickets are available for a $10 donation each. For tickets contact Dale at 989-551-9031 or badaxepest@hotmail.com. for details.

No spam please

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Well, if you can be specific

Well, if you can be specific enough to say it's a "169 class buck", does that mean you have one speific buck that you are targeting?  Is it a canned hunt?

Or, did you mean to hit the 0, which would be a "160 class buck"?  That would be a more general statement, meaning you have the opportunity to harvest a buck somewhere in that class.

Either way, nice raffle.

hunter25's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
That's what I was wondering

That's what I was wondering as well but I checked the site and it shows a price for up to 169" at 6500. Of course it also shows up to 300" at around 21000.

Michigan requires you to wear orange as far as I know but i notice no one in the pictures is wearing any.

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
And I can probably answer

And I can probably answer why.  My guess is that it's a high fenced hnunt club.  If they were able to shoot a 300 class deer there, you'd be hearing about them all over the B&C record books.  The reason you don't is because they are high fenced, therefore ineligible for the books.

I don't know this place, so I can't say for sure, but it sounds similar to the Paradice Hunt club in Michigan. That's up to $20,000 for a 210 & up buck.  They only use the SCI scoring there, I think because SCI has a section for high fenced animals in an "estate" record section.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like