Here are some of the questions and answers about TREE-LOK.
1. Can you cut it with bolt cutters?
Answer: No, not even an expensive $50.00 pair.
2. Can you cut it with a hacksaw?
3. It will only keep the honest people from stealing your stand.
Answer: Honest people don't steal stands. I developed and patented Tree-Lok to keep the dishonest people from stealing stands.
4. So can they still steal my stand?
Answer: Yes, if they cut the platform of your treestand or if they cut down the tree.
5. Where can I find more information on Tree-Lok?
Answer: http://www.treelok.com - click products and then click on the picture of the product you want to know more about, scroll mouse over the parts of the letters and the descriptions will appear.
You can purchase Tree-Lok's on the website.
6. Do you have a video of someone trying to cut a Tree-Lok?
Answer: Not yet, but I am filming a commercial this weekend and it will be up on the site soon.
Hope this helps.
The next time you go hunting, take a kid along.
"Secure Your Gear"