2 replies [Last post]
ndemiter's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Traditions Pursuit .50 cal ML Stainless with Nikon 3-9x40 prostaff $335

I'm going to sell my 50 cal Pursuit and buy a T/C Encore from my buddy.

The gun is in great shape, i'd call it excellent, but some Hoppe's #9 got on the Parkerized finish and it's a little dull where it ran out, but it's really not very noticable.

The bore is still nice and shiney! and the original ramrod was scratched, so i replaced it with a brand new replacement ramrod (for this model) from Traditions.

I only want $335 for the gun with scope. and just the gun goes for $375 at a retailer. You will have to pay the shipping ($25 or so), to the lower 48 unless it ends up rediculously high.

I clean and oil all my guns meticulously.

in the picture you can see the dulling on the finish by the breech (don't use Hoppe's solvent.) breech plug is great- use anti-sieze on the threads every time you clean it and it comes out great every time.

PreviewAttachmentSize
pursuit.jpg
pursuit.jpg931.81 KB
Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Man, that's a heck of a gun,

Man, that's a heck of a gun, and if I was ready to jump in, I would take you up on that.  I just have a CVA wolf, which is okay for now, but I bought that out of economic necessity.

Plus, out here in California, I can't use a scope on my Muzzleloader.  I could back in Vermont, but I don't get to hunt that season out there, just rifle.

Nice gun!  You should be able to get rid of that pretty quickly.

ndemiter's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
okay, i dropped the price

okay, i dropped the price $40, but it's already a heck of a deal.

i have other gun purchase plans. 

if for some reason, you don't want the scope, i have the fibre optic sights with it as well. and will sell the gun itself for $250 (or trade straight up for a bell and carelson stock for my weatherby vanguard, long action, green with black spiderweb color.)

i don't have the expendable cash right now, but would rather have the improved stock on the weatherby than the muzzle loader.

later, i want an encore muzzle loader. they truly are the top of the line IMO.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like