5 replies [Last post]
trade a hunt for 2007

Hunters
Looking to make a friend in a different area. I am a deer and bear hunter (Bear mostly) I am finished both seasons and have filled my tags. I would like to trade a hunt with somebody for 2007. I go there, you come here. I can give the details later toooooooooo long to post all at once. I managed to get a 430lb bear this year. If you'd like to come to Canada.....I can guide.....I own a small camp (new) let's trade. I am on the N.S./N.B border. I can hunt/fish in both provinces. PLMK if you are interested. Cost only!!!!!! no inflated outfitter fees. You buy a non-resident license, I have tree stands and you buy your own food. Just like your own camp

trade a hunt for 2007

What are you interested in I live in Colroado

interested

Greetings,
I have a wide variety of hunting interests. I would like to be able to plan a trip away oin a hunt. Big game preferably..........We have all the birds and fishing I can handle here. I love Bear most, I hunt deer, and Coyote. I would LOVE an Elk, or another type of bear (Grizzly) or cats......something like that. I am not fussy.......I hunt for experiences......I guess........Life is short..............
What have you got and what would it cost.

Canadianwhitetail

TCO
Hunt Trade

I could possibly get you into a new mexico hunt for mule deer, antelope, elk, or even buffalo! I also have colorado mule deer, and elk hunts! The prices differ from both states.
If interested email back!

Swap Hunt

Hey Canadian Whitetail Im like you I dont need much just want to do a bear hunt Ive got whitetail here in the adirondacts of NY if deer are what you are after let me know,I love going different places,Ive also got a lease in Ohio if interested Thank you livetohunt54@yahoo.com

trade a hunt for 2007

Moose here but it would have to be a calf.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like