4 replies [Last post]
trade a hunt for 2007

Caribou Hunters
Looking to make a friend in a different area. I am a deer and bear hunter (Bear mostly) I am finished both seasons and have filled my tags. I would like to trade a hunt with somebody for 2007. I go there, you come here. I can give the details later toooooooooo long to post all at once. I managed to get a 430lb bear this year. If you'd like to come to Canada.....I can guide.....I own a small camp (new) let's trade. I am on the N.S./N.B border. I can hunt/fish in both provinces. PLMK if you are interested. Cost only!!!!!! no inflated outfitter fees. You buy a non-resident license, I have tree stands and you buy your own food. Just like your own camp

trade a hunt for 2007

How is the deer hunting in your area, I live in NY and also hunt here, looking for a place for a few guys to go bear hunting, what is your price per person, I know your looking to trade but ive got a few guys that want to hunt bear, we would either do bow or rifle. Thanks Wayne

trade a hunt for 2007

What are you interesyted in I live Colorado and also have good hutning access in kansas

trade a hunt for 2007

Read my add for a Maryland whitetail or Goose hunt and let me know what you think. My wife was in Newfoundland this spring for a MONSTER black bear by special invitation. She was the only hunter in camp that week. Estimated at 600 pounds. She had one sighting at 20 yards but no shot. The old boy had killed a caribou the week before and liked that better than what we had to offer. I can honestly say that New Brunswick is quite beautiful. She was there last year for a ladies only bear hunt. No Luck.

Re: trade a hunt for 2007

I am still interested in your offer for a bear hunt. My Email is clarkent@dmv. com. My wife would be the hunter and I would just come along to help. We like the idea of doing our own cooking, etc. On her previous bear hunts, I have usually handled the transportation and rebaiting to stand site. I have hunted black bears before and do not shoot them anymore. Look forward to your reply. We would be willing pay some fee for the hunt. We would count on you to do the prebaiting. Thank You

canadianwhitetail wrote:
Caribou Hunters
Looking to make a friend in a different area. I am a deer and bear hunter (Bear mostly) I am finished both seasons and have filled my tags. I would like to trade a hunt with somebody for 2007. I go there, you come here. I can give the details later toooooooooo long to post all at once. I managed to get a 430lb bear this year. If you'd like to come to Canada.....I can guide.....I own a small camp (new) let's trade. I am on the N.S./N.B border. I can hunt/fish in both provinces. PLMK if you are interested. Cost only!!!!!! no inflated outfitter fees. You buy a non-resident license, I have tree stands and you buy your own food. Just like your own camp

Related Forum Threads You Might Like