30. Oh I just couldn't, she's only sixteen.
29. I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
28. Duct tape won't fix that.
27. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.
26. We don't keep firearms in this house.
25. You can't feed that to the dog.
24. No kids in the back of the truck, it's just not safe.
23. Wrestling is so fake.
22. No thanks, we're vegetarians.
21. Hey Earle, do you think my gut is too big?
20. I think I'll have a grapefruit instead of biscuits & gravy this morning.
19. Honey, we really don't need another dog.
18. Who gives a damn who won the Civil War?
17. Give me the small bag of pork rinds.
16. We feel that too many deer heads detract from the decor of the living room.
15. I just couldn't find a thing at Wal-Mart today.
14. Could you trim the fat off that steak?
13. I believe cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
12. The tires on that truck are entirely too big.
11. I've got it all right here on my C: drive.
10. Unsweetened tea definately tastes better.
9. My fiancee, Bobbie Jo, is registered at Tiffany's.
8. Yeah, I'm all set, I've got two cases of Zima for the Super Bowl.
6. She's too young to be wearing a bikini.
5. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we haven't seen.
4. I don't have a favorite college team.
3. You Guys.
2. Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Betty Mae.
AND NUMBER ONE THING THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A SOUTHERN BOY SAY:
1. No thanks, I really shouldn't, I'm driving!