25 replies [Last post]
Tancredo for President, 2008!

"America" has spoken. I am none too happy with the results. but it IS what it IS. Don't blame the Voters... look to Party that defeated itself.

Tom Tancredo for PRESIDENT in 2008.

Another interesting conservative chat forum: Chronwatch.com

WesternHunter's picture

Why am I not suprised that Mismary wants Tom Tancredo for predident in '08 Brick Wall,)

I'm a conservative Republican, but Tancredo is one politician who will never get my vote, EVER!! Wouldn't vote for him any more than I'd vote for Adolf Hitler.

Mismary,
All that hate is going to burn you up.

As far as Iraq goes. We can't even compare it to past wars or countries we've defeated before. Germany and Japan had a far better disciplined and progressive population in general. These people were proud of their nation and wanted industrialisation and progress after the war even if they had been defeated in war. We are not dealing with a progressive minded people in Iraq nor Afghanistan. When these people are too focused on hate and stirring themselves in their own misery and dung, what more can they achieve in their crappy lives but carry distruction everywere they go. Kinda like what some small hate groups do here in this country neener!

I do think that democracy in these places is not impossible, but will require more than just the USA doing all the work.

WesternHunter wrote:
Why am I not suprised that Mismary wants Tom Tancredo for predident in '08 Brick Wall,)

I'm a conservative Republican, but Tancredo is one politician who will never get my vote, EVER!! Wouldn't vote for him any more than I'd vote for Adolf Hitler.

Mismary,
All that hate is going to burn you up.

I'm confused, Western Hunter. Who am I guilty of hating?

WesternHunter's picture

That part about you was more or less meant to be a little joke. The part about Tancredo and Hitler was not! But, come'on now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Not giving you a rough time or trying to bust your chops, you can think how ever you want. From your previous posts it's pretty clear what your opinions and prejuduces are. Not saying that all your views are bad or wrong, and I will agree that there is some legitimate reason for some of the views you've shared.

You speak of a party who defeated itself? Yup, that's what happened and Tancredo will only help it to happen again.

WesternHunter wrote:
That part about you was more or less meant to be a little joke. The part about Tancredo and Hitler was not! But, come'on now, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Not giving you a rough time or trying to bust your chops, you can think how ever you want. From your previous posts it's pretty clear what your opinions and prejuduces are. Not saying that all your views are bad or wrong, and I will agree that there is some legitimate reason for some of the views you've shared.

You speak of a party who defeated itself? Yup, that's what happened and Tancredo will only help it to happen again.

hmmmm........ Methinks you are behaving in a passive-agressive manner, Western Hunter. It's tough for me to wrap my brain around your words and connect the dots.
Please say what you mean and mean what you say.

You don't have to play nice with me. I don't take political arguments personally.... and I can hold my own.

Tancredo=Hitler, which would presumedly make me a member of the Nazi Party?

Wow... that's quite a leap!

What part of the AMERICAN PATRIOT Tom Tancredo even remotely resembles Hitler?

Please explain. And to suggest I am prejudiced is BS. Prejudiced against WHO? PLEASE explain THAT comment.

There was a reason for our illustrious Moderators to separate my side-note "Tancedo for President, 2008" and promote it as a whole new Topic???

As typically happens in everyday conversation, issues take twists and turns....unless you're in a book club. ;)

Not that I'm complaining... I firmly believe we need a strong Sovereign-loyal Patriot who will put America FIRST in 2008! I would love to discuss other possible candidates, too.

I'm just curious why two Threads were formed?

The least the Moderator could have done is put "Tancredo for PRESIDENT in 2008!" in the Topic line instead of just a nonsensical "Tancredo". I feel SO censored, lol! (j/k!)

I'm also patiently waiting for Western Hunter to respond. I feel there are a LOT of misconceptions that need to be cleared up. I won't leave this "Table" until they are.

WesternHunter's picture

Would have responded sooner, but my interests on this site are more of the hunting and shooting variety. I just don't often visit the Politics forum much.

So, lay it out on the table. Lets hear it. Clear up the misconception. Not trying to play nice here, but I see no need to be rude either. Don't accuse me of being passive-agressive. I'll tell you exactly what I think (not what I feel). You need to lay it out. What are your beliefs and politics? You tell me. What exactly is it about Tancredo that you like? What do you think about his racist views? I never said that Tancredo "IS" a Nazi. But, I can compare Tancredo to a nazi in history who's destructive motivations destroyed his own country and people, without saying that Tancredo is himself a nazi, and this doesn't accuse you of being a Nazi if you vote for Tancredo. I have no beef with Tancredo's patriotism and would never claim that he is not a patriot. Tancredo "IS" however a racist and "IS" extreamly racially pejudice. It is clear from listening to his rhetoric. I doubt that he would deny it. I could sight numerous examples, but there is just not enough room here.

I hate racism. Racism is the most ignorant motions or ideals that any "educated" and "civilized" human can make or harbor. It's non-productive in every way and clouds the mentality. Plain and simple.

I'm a patriot just as well, but that does not mean I have to align my views with Tancredo and vote for the man.

To say that you are not prejudice "is" BS. We all have our prejudice to some degree. Both you and I and everyone else has them, it may not be racially motivated, but we all have them. I can admit it. To deny that would be dishonest. It's the racism part of Tancredo that I can not stand nor will I tolerate. Got it!

As far as if you yourself are racially prejudice or not is something for you to deal with. If you are not , then you are not. If you are, then don't sugar coat it, don't be passive -agressive with it. To borrow some of your words - Say what you mean and mean what you say.

WesternHunter wrote:
Would have responded sooner, but my interests on this site are more of the hunting and shooting variety. I just don't often visit the Politics forum much.

So, lay it out on the table. Lets hear it. Clear up the misconception. Not trying to play nice here, but I see no need to be rude either. Don't accuse me of being passive-agressive. I'll tell you exactly what I think (not what I feel). You need to lay it out. What are your beliefs and politics? You tell me. What exactly is it about Tancredo that you like? What do you think about his racist views? I never said that Tancredo "IS" a Nazi. But, I can compare Tancredo to a nazi in history who's destructive motivations destroyed his own country and people, without saying that Tancredo is himself a nazi, and this doesn't accuse you of being a Nazi if you vote for Tancredo. I have no beef with Tancredo's patriotism and would never claim that he is not a patriot. Tancredo "IS" however a racist and "IS" extreamly racially pejudice. It is clear from listening to his rhetoric. I doubt that he would deny it. I could sight numerous examples, but there is just not enough room here.

I hate racism. Racism is the most ignorant motions or ideals that any "educated" and "civilized" human can make or harbor. It's non-productive in every way and clouds the mentality. Plain and simple.

I'm a patriot just as well, but that does not mean I have to align my views with Tancredo and vote for the man.

To say that you are not prejudice "is" BS. We all have our prejudice to some degree. Both you and I and everyone else has them, it may not be racially motivated, but we all have them. I can admit it. To deny that would be dishonest. It's the racism part of Tancredo that I can not stand nor will I tolerate. Got it!

As far as if you yourself are racially prejudice or not is something for you to deal with. If you are not , then you are not. If you are, then don't sugar coat it, don't be passive -agressive with it. To borrow some of your words - Say what you mean and mean what you say.

AHA... I knew you couldn't forsake your agressive side, WH.
Good for you. Now (maybe) we can reach an understanding instead of casting judgements based on faulty impressions.

So, let's clear a few things up, shall we?

I know you don't want to admit that you (as a Man) "feel". [ to have a marked sentiment or opinion]. But isn't it a little ironic that the word "believe" can take on a nearly identical meaning? [to hold as an opinion.]

Semantics set completely aside, what is "Racist" about securing our Borders and sending illegal immigrants home?

Tom Tancredo is NOT a Racist. He believes in America's sovereignty and is willing to take on the Globalists to preserve it. He is a Man of Honor.

America allows over 1 Million LEGAL Immigrants (from Mexico, alone) to come to our Country every single YEAR. They are WELCOME with OPEN ARMS!

"ILLEGAL ALIEN" is not a Race. These people come from all over the globe. The majority cross our Southern Border.... and they don't all just come here to work. Thousands of Americans have died at the hands of these Criminals, who should have never been in this Country in the first place. You want stats??? Do a google search! I'm not going to waste my time baby-sitting your intellect. .

You have obviously closed your mind to the clear and present danger imposed on America. The invasion of illegal aliens is akin to Cancer. The parasites (like cancer cells) have sucked our hospitals dry and into bankruptcy. Our schools are being choked out by students who cannot speak english and the "No Child Left Behind" Act is leaving many American students stuck in mediocrity because the Teachers MUST cater to non-english speaking students.

Now these Cancer Cells (illegals) want MORE! They are taking to the streets in protest and demanding "Amnesty".
Like Cancer cells, they are determined to conquer their Host.

That "Host"being our Country, the USA.

You must not believe the Reconquista Movement is underway???? (There's another google search for ya!)

WRONG. Build the Wall.. deport them ALL. Harp on MEXICO! They have perpetrated this legacy, along with American Slave traders. I am sick of US Corporations who exploit these people. Fine those greedy b@stards to Hell!

We have laws... let's ENFORCE THEM.

In closing, I want to share my personal feelings:

I have a strong LOVE for Mexico and it's people. I lived in Tucson AZ for 18 years. You will not find a more warm and gracious culture...once you travel INTO Mexico, beyond the Border Towns. Of course my heart breaks for the poverty I've seen.... but America is busting at the seams (financially)and we must take care of our own

JUST LIKE MEXICO SHOULD.

No Amnesty! Hold Mexico accountable!

Western Hunter...could you please provide me with just ONE verifiable source (link?) that would indicate Tancredo is a Racist? I want to hear/read it in Tancredo's words, not the spin of liberal Op-Ed's. I googled "Trancredo Racist" but all I could find was La Raza/ultra-liberal drivel.

Thanks!

If you're right, I'll admit I'm wrong.

For you to soft-soap ME as a Racist (claiming I'm prejudiced) was just so over the top. My husband read this thread and broke out laughing. He said "He sure doesn't know my wife!"

Perception is also in the eye of the beholder.

ok..ya got me! I think ALL Game Poachers are a POS. But is that considered a "Prejudice"? Evil!

CVC
CVC's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!

If this Tom Tancredo is who you describe then he is a candidate for whom I could get excited about voting.

Securing our borders is not being racist. Most countries, including Mexico do it.

Mismary is right. You do demonstrate passive-aggressive behavior, Westernhunter. First you say that you're going to lay it all out, and then you offer this vague, bating comment about Tancredo being racist. In what way? What exactly has he said that makes you believe he is a racist?

Was it his suggestion that we should enforce the immigration laws? Or maybe his suggestion that, if we don't want to enforce the laws as they stand, we should change them? Wow! Yeah, that's really racist, isn't it? NOT!!!

Beyond that, comparing him to Hitler is just patently absurd. I mean, I'm not even sure how to respond to such nonsense. All I can say is that when Tancredo starts calling for death camps as a way to deal with illegal immigrants then maybe you'll have some legitimacy in your accusations. Until then you are just WAAAY out in left field.

(By the way, I think Tancredo is an okay representative, but I probably wouldn't vote for him for president.)

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Colorado governorbitmasher810/19/2010 15:25 pm
Tom Tancredo announces run for governorWesternHunter105/23/2013 12:25 pm
Random Thought.....CVC307/02/2008 12:00 pm
Honduras -- the rest of the storyexpatriate3107/12/2009 16:57 pm
WHO'S VOTING HUSSIEN BARRACK OBAMAHokieman1411/13/2008 22:37 pm