I just recently received permission to hunt on a large piece of property. It has little to no pressure at all on it. The landowners watch the deer coming and going on it every day. The only problem is they want me to wait until late August or early September to come out and scout and put my stands up. That's only 4 weeks before the season starts. I would like to get out there and put up a camera or two and get at least a couple of stands. Should I try asking again and explain a little better why I would like to get in there now? Or should I just wait and make them happy so I don't possibly blow a chance to get access on a good piece of property. Opinions would be greatly appreciated.