21 replies [Last post]
Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1550
SANTA CAME !!!!

Santa Came last night and left me a 32" LCD HDTV and a pair of Florida Gators Bedroom Slippers for the "Man Cave". Now I'll be able to watch them Gators whoop up on them Sooners !!!

Sight of 2 excited kids opening presents and a most Beautiful "Shreepy headed" wife opening hers..........PRICELESS Thumbs up

Merry Christmas to Everyone !!!!

Offline
Moderator
Joined: 12/03/2005
Posts: 1691
SANTA CAME !!!!

You must have been a Good Boy Nope, can't be that, must be another reason Big smile

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1550
SANTA CAME !!!!
Hammer1 wrote:
You must have been a Good Boy Nope, can't be that, must be another reason Big smile

Evil! In love Evil!

expatriate's picture
Offline
Location: Arizona
Joined: 10/26/2002
Posts: 3206
SANTA CAME !!!!

Given the whole Middle Eastern concept of feet and the OU degree on my wall, I had to chuckle at the thought of you walking around on Gator paraphernalia. Evil!

Hope you had a happy, albeit warm Christmas. I spent a good chunk of our four hours of daylight thigh deep in powder snowmachining with my son. It got above zero today, but they say we could see 35 to 40 below on Saturday and Sunday nights. Might have to cover the roses...

Offline
Moderator
Location: Kentucky/ Colorado
Joined: 06/23/2005
Posts: 1737
SANTA CAME !!!!
Quote:
Might have to cover the roses..

Big smile Laugh

Offline
Moderator
Location: Nova Scotia
Joined: 08/17/2002
Posts: 1762
SANTA CAME !!!!

We spent all of Christmas in darkness. The power went out about 5am and didn't come back on until 8pm. All in all it was still a lovely Christmas albeit a somewhat different one. Thumbs up

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1550
SANTA CAME !!!!
expatriate wrote:
Given the whole Middle Eastern concept of feet and the OU degree on my wall, I had to chuckle at the thought of you walking around on Gator paraphernalia. Evil!

Hope you had a happy, albeit warm Christmas. I spent a good chunk of our four hours of daylight thigh deep in powder snowmachining with my son. It got above zero today, but they say we could see 35 to 40 below on Saturday and Sunday nights. Might have to cover the roses...

Hummmm Middle Eastern concept I should have been wearin OU footwear then huh?

Dang it man 35-40 BELOW !!!
I cry foul hen it dips down to 40 ABOVE !!
Was a nice toasty 76 here yesterday and a little cooler today with 70 degrees currently. Mr. Cool!
I can leave the roses uncovered but you might better cover yours.
Go Gators !!

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1550
SANTA CAME !!!!
ChesterGolf wrote:
We spent all of Christmas in darkness. The power went out about 5am and didn't come back on until 8pm. All in all it was still a lovely Christmas albeit a somewhat different one. Thumbs up

Hopefully you had plenty of fire wood.
Time with family is priceless regardless of the power...er....unless that is all the heat that you have...electric furnace.

We had to run the AC yesterday as kids and grandkids were sweating while playing with Santa's gifts and goodies.

Offline
Location: California
Joined: 09/06/2008
Posts: 1071
SANTA CAME !!!!

Our Christmas was great even if a bit rainy and gray, but it felt more like Christmas that way. Oh and Jtap, no one is buying that you were THAT good (in any way) last year! You must have bribed the guy in the red suit to get that TV!! GoSC!!

expatriate's picture
Offline
Location: Arizona
Joined: 10/26/2002
Posts: 3206
SANTA CAME !!!!

BTW, when I said "roses", I meant "butt cheeks."

35-40 below isn't all that common up here in December. Usually February is when it gets really cold. The fun part is when it dips below -45, because then you can throw a cup of hot water or coffee into the air and it'll flash to vapor before it hits the ground. The kids like soap bubbles, too, because they freeze. The air inside condenses as it cools, and the surface of the bubble wrinkles like cellophane. Then it pops in a puff of powder.

The one saving grace we have is that the wind rarely blows at all in the winter here. So the air is usually absolutely still. Good thing, because any wind at 50 below would be brutal.

Offline
Moderator
Location: Florida,USA
Joined: 08/21/2003
Posts: 1550
SANTA CAME !!!!
BunnySlayer wrote:
Our Christmas was great even if a bit rainy and gray, but it felt more like Christmas that way. Oh and Jtap, no one is buying that you were THAT good (in any way) last year! You must have bribed the guy in the red suit to get that TV!! GoSC!!

Aww man, wheres the Love around here? Laugh

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Santa's Bad Dayhalvtaz106/21/2007 12:40 pm
Partridges in Santa Fe (Arg) linyera008/20/2012 15:32 pm
Guess what Santa just picked up...SFC B412/18/2012 09:12 am
Christmas has been Cancelledhostage67012/23/2006 14:00 pm
Little one's first rifle!!SFC B612/28/2012 14:21 pm