There is this one ZEISS Victory 8x26 T* PRF Rangefinding Monocular (52 45 61) in our stock that we had on display. The monocular and all the other accessories are in perfect condition, only the box has been opened. It is going on sale for $599.00, saving you $311.00!
- An automatic sensor always adjusts the display's brightness to adjust to ambient lighting conditions for topmost clarity. The PRF's one-touch measuring button starts the invisible IR laser and in a split second the illuminated LED readout is displayed in the FOV.
- The Ballistic Information System (BIS) and the laser rangefinder work together to determine the proper hold-over for specific centerfire cartridges. The first reading, shown when the BIS is engaged, indicates the distance to the target, and the second shows the holdover.
- The laser rangefinding system covers distances up to 1200 yd/1300 m. It is accurate to ±1 yd/m up to 600yd/650m and at longer distances it is exact within 0.5%. The scanning mode is ideal for moving subjects, and furthermore, measurements can be taken in either meters or yards.
Weight (with battery), 10.93 oz
FOV @ 1000yds: 330
Measuring Range: 10–1300 yds
Measurement Time Approx. 1.5 sec., max (average)
Laser Class 1
- Magnification: 8x
Digital Laser Rangefinder
One-Touch activation button activates LED display that appears in the center of the FOV
Multi-position twist-up lockable eyecup for a custom fit
LotuTec coating sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses can be wiped clean without smearing
Ballistic Information System (BIS)
T* multicoating enhances light transmission, reduces flare, glare, stray light
Included in box:
- ZEISS Victory 8x26 T* PRF Rangefinding Monocular (52 45 61)
- Carrying strap
- Premium Cordura Pouch
- Eyepiece Cover
- 3V CR 123A Lithium Battery
- Zeiss Lifetime Transferable Warranty
If you are interested in this ZEISS Victory Rangefinding Monocular send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.