No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: Tactical Flashlight with built in Laser by Insight Technologies, M6 Model Black (TLI-000A1)

Priced for quick sale:

Tactical Flashlight with built in Laser by Insight Technologies, M6 Model Black (TLI-000A1)

Suggested Price:280

Sale at 214 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Tactical Flashlight with built in Laser by Insight to a good home.  Always liked Lasers but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Insight Technologies – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

Tactical Flashlight with Built-in Laser Designator Model M6 in black by Insight is an evolution of a traditional rail based laser and a flashlight.

By combining the functionality into one rugged device, Insight Tech was able to give civilians and law enforcement professionals a unique illumination accessory for their handguns that is loaded with features.

M6 has a 90 lumen Xenon bulb, class IIIa red laser with adjustable w and e and the range of up to 200 meters.  Insight’s patented Slide-Lock allows quick installation on any Picatinny rail in seconds with no tools needed.  4 position selector switch provides users with lockout, laser only, white light only and white light – laser combo choices of operations.  The rocker arm will also switch between momentary on and constant on.  Change out the optional backplates for long gun or shotgun backplates with remotes – and the light easily becomes a weaponlight for your other platforms.  It’s a great value with a limited lifetime warranty.

Parameters:

6V from 2 CR123 bats

class IIIa red laser

90 lumen Xenon light

60 minutes of runtime

3.7 ounces

Technology:

4 modes of operation

Interchangeable backplates for fit with shotguns and rifles

Patented slide-lock

Limited Lifetime Warranty

Comes with Scope:

2 CR123 Batteries

Flashlight with laser by Insight

Warranty card

If this is Flashlight with builtin Laser designator you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 20 off the price.  Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$20)