No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: Side Focus VX 7L Rifle Scope by Leupold with B&C reticle and PRW rings (63190)

Priced for quick sale:

Side Focus VX 7L Rifle Scope by Leupold with B&C reticle and PRW rings (63190)

Suggested Price: 2210

Sale at 1699 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this VX 7-L Side Focust Rifle Scope to a good home.  Always liked VX rifle scopes but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Leupold – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

Side Focus VX 7L Rifle Scope by Leupold with B&C reticle and PRW rings (63190) is something Santa would put on his own Christmas wish list if he was a hunter.  100 years of optical development resulted in creation of a very unique line of scopes by Leupold.

VX 7L combines most, if not all, desirable features of a hunting and long distance shooting rifle scope.

Consider resettable ballistic indicator on the VX-7L – it allows you to customize your reticle subtensions to match your ballistics. Hunters will appreciate Xtended Twilight Lens system – which helps improve contrast and resolution of the scope in those critical 30 minutes right at sunrise and sundown.  Parallax can be adjusted from any shooting position – another convenient feature.  The unique design of a Light Optimization Profile allows scope to be mounted close to the bore – providing for exceptional accuracy and a better cheekweld.

Check out all the features for yourself by going to the product page or Leupold’s website.  There is still time to add Leupold VX 7L to your own Christmas wish list.

Parameters:

34 mm tube

4.5-19x zoom magnification

56 mm wide objective lens

90 MOA rane adjustment for W&E

¼ MOA clicks

Technology:

Low profile SpeeDial adjustments

Xteded Twilight Lens System

Light Optimization Profile

Ballistic Aiming System

More

Comes with Scope:

Golden Ring Care Package for VX 7L

Warranty Registration Card

Lifetime Warranty from Leupold

Flip back covers – Alumina

34 mm PRW rings

Leupold VX 7L scope

If this is VX 7L riflescope by Leupold you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 100 off the price.  Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$100)

Related Forum Threads You Might Like