5 replies [Last post]
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: Picatinny LED Flashlight for Rifles and Carbines by Surefire (M952V Black)

Priced for quick sale:

Picatinny LED Flashlight for Rifles and Carbines by Surefire (M952V Black)

Suggested Price: 750

Sale at 575 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Picatinny LED Rifle Flashlight by Surefire to a good home.  Always liked Surefire Weapon Flash lights but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Surefire – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

Picatinny LED Rifle Flashlight by Surefire is packed with features that are designed to address the most demanding environments of military and law enforcement use.

It has an LED white beam that is focused on close to mid range distances.  M952V also has IR mode or infra red light that can be turned on in order to operate the weapon with night vision devices.

Imagine following your target through your night vision device while you “light it up” with Surefire Weapon Light and then switch to LED white beam mode for additional surprise factor.  This can be particularly effective when clearing out pesky hog populations, where the narrow field of view of night vision devices may not be as useful as using a flashlight with open sights.

Surefire LED Rifle Flashlight is built to military spec and is virtually indestructible.

Parameters:

• 150 lumens
  • 2 hour runtime
  • 8 hours in infra red mode
  • 9.2 ounces in weight

Technology:

• Infrared mode for use with NV scopes
  • Tactical output with TIR lens
  • Integral Picatinny
  • Weatherproof

Comes with Scope:

• Flashlight
  • 2 Batteries

If this is Weapon Flashlight by Surefire you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 50 dollars off the price.  Email me (info@webyshops.com) or call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$50)

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Do you guys ever carry any of

Do you guys ever carry any of these for pistols?  I am in law enforcement, and they recently approved for use to use them on our service weapons.  We carry the H&K P2000 in .40 cal, so it would have to fit on the slide underneath.  Also, I think it would need to have to be activated by palm pressure on the grip.

Any ideas for that one?

WebyGeek's picture
Surefire Lights for Handguns

Surefire makes two great products for handguns that we carry:

X400 handgun flashlight by surefire

X300: SUREFIRE X300 LED Handgun/Long Gun Weapon Light (X300)

X400: SUREFIRE X400 LED Handgun/Long Gun WeaponLight with Laser (X400)

Both are excellent and are in service by both law enforcement and the military.

We have LE discounts available for people purchasing it for the line of service and we also do business directly with departments and municipalities.

Either give me a call at 800-851-9329x102 or send me an email morlov@webyshops.com and I can prepare a specific quote for you.

WebyGeek's picture
Surefire for handguns

How important is grip activation versus forefinger activation?

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Honestly, I am not really

Honestly, I am not really sure.  Maybe it's because they don't want you fishing around with your trigger finger looking for the activation button?  Don't know.

Thanks WeBuy.  I will look a tthat and see if it would work.  Working for the government, we sometimes are limited to what we can put on our equipment.  It has to be approved.

WebyGeek's picture
Surefire for handguns

I talked to Surefire about it and they say there is a grip activation switch (basically a separate part) that would work with both X300 and X400.

I am attaching a link to the website where you can see it.

http://www.surefire.com/DG-Remote-Tailcap-Switch-X-Series

I'd be glad to help in any way once you decide what they would approve for you to have.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like