We have a LEUPOLD Mark 4 ER/T 8.5-25x50 M5 Rifle Scope, Front Focal TMR Reticle (110079) that was a tradeshow sample. The scope is in flawless condition, only the box has been opened. It is going on sale for $1699.00, so you save $675.00!
- The Tactical Milling Reticle expands on existing Mil Dot reticles by using various sized and spaced hash marks on the vertical and horizontal stadia for increased quick one-meter range estimating reference points, ranging precision and accuracy. All Mil Dot calculations are TMR compatible.
- The reticle, being in the front focal plane of the ER/T, magnifies with the image so you can estimate range using Leupold's Tactical Milling reticle at any magnification setting.
- Superior resolution of the visual field along with peak image brightness and optimal contrast, even at 20x. Based on the lens' index of placement, refraction and function, Leupold engineers select different coating materials for each lens surface in the riflescope, layering each coating to cancel reflections and optimize light transmission.
- Magnification: 8.5x–25x
- Eye Relief: 135–94mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Weight: 22.5oz
- Tactical Milling Reticle
- Index Matched Lens System
- The Index Matched Lens System delivers superior resolution from edge to edge of the visual field, along with peak image brightness and optimal contrast
- Tall adjustment dials; 1Mil Elevation, and 1Mil Windage adjustments
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, the ER/T is built to Leupold Mark-4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position
- 70-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment range
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment
If you are interested in this LEUPOLD Mark 4 Rifle Scope send me an email to email@example.com.