No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: Leupold Golden Ring Binoculars 7 and 12 switch power 7-12x32, Brown – Demo like new 62710

Priced for quick sale:

Leupold Golden Ring Binoculars 7 and 12 switch power 7-12x32, Brown – Demo like new 62710

Suggested Price: 1139

Sale at 949 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Demo Golden Ring Binocular by Leupold to a good home.  Always liked Leupold binoculars but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Leupold – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

Leupold Golden Ring Binoculars 7 and 12 switch power 7-12x32, Brown – Demo like new 62710 was recently introduced by Leupold.  The binoculars essentially combine two optical designs in one: a 7 power binocular with its wide field of view and a 12x binocular with its high magnification.

Golden Ring products are the standard of excellence and these binos are no exception.  Leupold packed this design with all the features you would expect: HD glass, interchangeable eyecups (vented and twist up), tripod mounting port, deluxe neck strap, quick release binocular harness, case and custom objective and eyepiece covers.

You can always count on Leupold Full Time Guarantee if mother nature throws at you more than you or your binocular can handle.

With the demo discount below – it’s an unbeatable value.

Parameters:

Fully Multi-coated HD glass

Twilight factor of 15.0-19.6

7x power and 12x power switch

Roof Prism optics

Technology:

Contoured and twist-up eyecups

2nd Gen Argon-Krypton purging

Rugged and waterproof

Leupy warranty – Lifetime

Comes with Scope:

Warranty Registration

7-12x32 Bino

Case

Custom covers

Vented eyecups

QR Harness by Leupold

If this is Golden Ring Switch Power Binocular you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 150 off the price.  Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo DEMO150)

Related Forum Threads You Might Like