No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: LED 400 Lum Flashlight by Surefire [M3LT-S]

Priced for quick sale:

LED 400 Lum Flashlight by Surefire [M3LT-S]

Suggested Price: 750

Sale at 450 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Surefire torch to a good home.  Always liked flashlights but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Surefire – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

LED 400 Lum Flashlight by Surefire [M3LT-S] is the 800 pound gorilla amongst flashlights.  It takes no prisoners. Light up your target with 400 lumens of blinding beam or use the strobe feature for maximum stunning impact.

M3LT-S torch exemplifies the latest technologies from Surefire.  It’s rugged construction to mil spec standards makes it virtually indestructible.  High-output 4-die LED provides long run time in both maximum and 70 lumen modes. 

Whether you use this flashlight for search and rescue or for spotlighting pesky hogs or other varmint – M3LT-S is likely to become a tool you would always want to keep close at hand.

Parameters:

400 lums – 1.7 hours

70 lums – 8.5 hours

8.7 inches long

10.9 ounces with batteries

Technology:

Combat Grip

Turbohead TIR lens

Two Output Levels

Mil-Spec Construction

Strobe for tactical apps

Comes with:

3 batteries

Flashlight

Warranty

If this is Flashlight by Surefire you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 50 off the price.  Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$50)