No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: Laser Rangefinder CRF-1600 Range Master by Leica

Priced for quick sale:

Laser Rangefinder CRF-1600 Range Master by Leica

Suggested Price: 1000

Sale at 799 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Laser Rangefinder CRF-1600 Range Master by Leica to a good home.  Always liked Leica Rangefinders but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Leica– I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

Laser Rangefinder CRF-1600 Range Master by Leica is the newest iteration in a very successful and popular line of Leica range finders that has become favorites with many hunters that prize quality and reliability.

Leica spared no expense in this latest version of its Rangemaster rangefinder.  CRF-1600 is a lightweight, just 230 grams, extremely fast, just .03 seconds in distance acquisition speed, yet rugged and sophisticated hunting device.  It has an integrated ballistics computer with a choice of several ballistic curves.  CRF1600 will also adjust for temperature and barometric pressure when making its calculations.

Vertical design makes this Leica rangefinder easy to use for both right handers and left handers alike.  Large red LED display easily switches between yards and meters.  The unit is fully waterproof and designed to handle the harshest of conditions encased in a rugged carbon fiber plastic.

Parameters:

Weighs 7.4 ounces

Magnification 7x

Exit Pupil 3.4 inches

3V CR2 battery

Technology:

Roof prism system with P40 phase coating

Water and Dirt Repellent

Waterproof

4 measuring modes

Comes with Scope:

CRF-1600 Rangefinder

Cordura Case

Carrying Cord

Warranty Card

If this is Laser Range finder CRF-1600 by Leica you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 30 off the price.  Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$30)