No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: Green Laser Bore Sighter System by LASERLYTE (lbs-hulk-140)

Priced for quick sale:

Green Laser Bore Sighter System by LASERLYTE (lbs-hulk-140)

Suggested Price:225

Sale at 168.95 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Green Laser Boresighter System by LaserLyte to a good home.  Always liked laser boresights but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from LaserLyte – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

Green Laser Bore Sighter System by LASERLYTE (lbs-hulk-140) is designed with a weapon enthusiast in mind.  It works with any handgun (4 inch barrel minimum), rifles between .22 and .75 cal, and 20 to 12 gauge shotguns.  No need to have multiple in chamber sights for your different rifles – this one kit will take care of all your boresighting needs.  Think of all the saved ammunition.

Laserlyte Boresighting system uses green laser instead of red.  You get greater visibility and longer range.  Want to test the accuracy of your scope at 100 yards – no problem – even in bright light.  It’s a great tool to have when travelling.  Re-check your zero after a long journey to Alaska or Africa within seconds.

A must have item for anyone serious about guns and scopes.

Parameters:

class IIIa, 5mw green laser

1 CR2 Lithium

1 and ½ hour runtime

3000 yard night range

Technology:

Fits most handguns, rifles, carbines and shotguns

Green 532 nm laser

Daylight laser target

Deluxe Kit Included

Comes with Scope:

Lithium Battery

Deluxe Carrying Kit

Instructions

Green Bore Sighting Laser

Warranty Card

If this is Green Laser Boresighter by LASERLYTE you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 10 off the price.  Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$10)

Related Forum Threads You Might Like