No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: Cuddeback Infra Red Tree Digital Camera 1132

Priced for quick sale:

Cuddeback Infra Red Digital Tree Camera 1132

Suggested Price: 320

Sale at 269 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Cuddeback Infra Red Digital Tree Camera 1132 to a good home.  Always liked Trail and Game Cameras but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Cuddeback – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

Cuddeback Capture Infra Red Digital Tree Camera 1132 is an snap to set up and easy to operate trailcam for anyone interested in wildlife management and surveillance.

All it takes is a set 4 D batteries, storage card, set time, date year and a delay setting and the camera from Cuddeback will let you know who’s been sneaking around your property.

One of the most important factors to consider when selecting a trail game camera is its response or trigger time.  Capture IR is twice as fast as Cuddeback’s previous models and with its infra red mode at night – it is also stealthy – not needing a flash to take pictures of animals.

Parameters:

Rotary switch for programming – super easy

Up to 2000 images

25 feet range for night time

Less than 1/3 sec trigger time

30 sec to 30 min delays

Technology:

Hair trigger tech (<1/3 sec)

Weatherproof

Optional SD expansion to 2 GB

Comes with Scope:

Scout Cam

Attachment Strap

If this is Infra Red Capture Trail Game Cam by Cuddeback you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 20 dollars off the price.  Email me (info@webyshops.com) or call me at 800-851-9329 if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$20)

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Digital Game Cameras For SaleMagpie007/27/2008 19:55 pm
Digital Camera for Outdoor AdventuresWishIWasHunting007/16/2012 20:46 pm
Digital Scouting CamerasDeerCams003/13/2009 08:31 am
Trail Cameramikelliott412/06/2004 20:06 pm
Digital Camo, Yes or no?716pro809/06/2006 09:31 am