No replies
WebyGeek's picture
For Sale: 8x42 ATB NIKON Monarch Binoculars 7294

Priced for quick sale:

8x42 ATB NIKON Monarch Binoculars 7294

Suggested Price: 370

Sale at 279.95 (includes free ground shipping in the US)

Scroll to the bottom of this offer to see discount code for extra saving

I would like to move this Monarch Binoculars by Nikon to a good home.  Always liked Nikon Binoculars but have not seen a good price?  Drop me a note and I will give you a personal quote.  Interested in something else from Nikon – I can locate almost any of their products unless they are discontinued or have not been released for sale.

No other group of binoculars has such a distinguished record of success or large legion of followers as the Monarch ATB Series binoculars. Nikon is raising the specification bar even higher in 2010, with advanced prism coating technology previously found exclusively in its much higher priced offerings.

The 8x42 ATB NIKON Monarch Binoculars 7294 feature fully multicoated lenses which deliver the ultimate in brightness and resolution.

The dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.

The travel case, adjustable binocular strap and lens covers are included.

Parameters:

42 mm Objective Lens Diameter 

28.1  Relative Brightness

21.5 oz Weight

Technology:

Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating

Lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass lenses

Smooth central focus knob

Nikon's 25-Year Limited Warranty

Comes with Scope:

Lens covers

Adjustable binocular strap

Nikon binocular travel case

"No-Fault" Repair/Replacement Policy

Nikon's 25-Year Limited Warranty

If this is Monarch 8x42 Binocular by Nikon you have been looking for – go to our website and use the promo code below.  You will save 20 off the price.  Email me of call me if you want to do it the old fashioned way. (promo FM$20)

Related Forum Threads You Might Like