Since you asked---
I followed billythekidrock's method for cleaning and drying the claws. About 1/2 way thru the "shaving" process, I discovered that a utility knife works well. Also, the hide and hair comes off easier if it is still about half frozen. After peeling off all that I could, it was into the Borax for about a 3 week stint. Then a little more trimming.
After a couple of days eyeballing and sizing, I decided not to wait for my son-in-law and his drill press, so I picked up the cordless drill and went to town. The beads were bought at a craft store (fun being the only guy in the whole place). The beads are wood, and the leather is genuine fake leather cord bought at the same place.
Since the diameter of the holes in the beads was smaller than the diameter of the cord, I had to find a bit and drill each bead out and then string a bead, alternating with a claw, and so on. I sized the claws so that the largest were in the middle. The holes in the claws were drilled free-hand with the aid of a wooden shim to keep the centerline of the claw relatively level.
After I had everything strung , I hung the claw necklace on a door to air dry some more. After I got the skulls back from the taxi (he sent them out and they were boiled-disappointed with the results) I arranged the display on a corner shelf with skulls, claw necklace, penis bones, shell casings from the first two, and arrow from the third.
Any other questions, please ask. I will work on a couple close-ups of the necklace and also a wider shot that will show the two shoulder mounts.