12 replies [Last post]
October 2011 Grand Slam Challenge Winners List!

We are pleased to announce the October 2011 round of winners! Don't forget to thank Vanguard for their sponsorship and fantastic prizes!

- 1st Place : Vanguard Spirit ED 1042 Binoculars - $299.00
   *** PLUS ***
   Vanguard PH-242 Window Mount - $89.00
   *** PLUS ***
   Vanguard DropDown M62 - $79.00
   *** PLUS ***
   Vanguard CK6N1 Optics Cleaning Kit - $24.00
   1st Place Prize Total Value - $491.00
Winner is: Retired2hunt Points: 82,790

- 2nd Place : Vanguard High Plains 581 Spotting Scope - $259.00
   *** PLUS ***
   Vanguard Alta+ 264AO Tripod - $149.00
   *** PLUS ***
   Vanguard Gun Hugger Plus 130C Gun Sling - $17.00
   2nd Place Prize Total Value - $425.00
Winner is: numbnutz Points: 79,761

- 3rd Place : Vanguard Spirit Plus 1042 Binoculars - $219.00
   *** PLUS ***
   Vanguard Porta-Aim - $39.00
   *** PLUS ***
   Vanguard Gun Hugger Deluxe 230C Gun Sling - $20.00
   3rd Place Prize Total Value - $278.00
Winner is: Ca_Vermonster Points: 45,110

- 4th Place : Vanguard Venture Plus 1042G Binoculars - $149.00
Winner is: COMeatHunter Points: 39,391

- 5th Place : Vanguard Equalizer 1QS Pivoting Bipod - $79.00
Winner is: SGM Points: 35,197

- 6th Place : Vanguard Quest T62 Shooting Stick - $79.00
Winner is: hunter25 Points: 34,190

- 7th Place : Vanguard PRO B62 Bipod Shooting Stick - $59.00
Winner is: GooseHunter Jr Points: 20,496

Congrats to all winners! Please PM moderator or admin with your full name and mailing address, even if you've won before. That's to make sure we have the most current address.

How about some photos? As in previous rounds, once you receive your prize, it would be great if you could submit a photo of yourself with your prize here on the forum or to the photo gallery!

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
It's been a year and a half

It's been a year and a half that you have continued to have these contests, and I am still very gracious!  Thanks a bunch for the prizes, and more importantly, the great website!

Retired2hunt's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
  BGH - you have been

BGH - you have been outstanding to my hunting learning curve and I am absolutely gracious in the prizes offered and won!  I have introduced at least 5 other hunters to the web site in the last two months and all of them say how much they like the information they have been able to get from the various areas within the site and how it has enhanced their ability to be better hunters.

My thanks to BGH.  My thanks to the sponsors that offer such great quality prizes.  My thanks to the many great knowledgeable hunters that have provided their well kept secrets that allow me and all other hunters a better understanding to assist in our hunting efforts.

Lets the November contest begin!!!  Thumbs up

numbnutz's picture
Thank you so very much

Thank you so very much Vanguard for sponsoring this months contest. And thank you BGH. This is still the best hunting site on the web. Congrats to all the winners this month, It was fun competeing with all of you.

groovy mike's picture
Congratulations to all the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you BGH and sponsors.  I took last month off to do a little hunting but I'm back online for awhiel and looking forward to joining in the fun again.  Awesome prizes. 

You guys continue to rock the web with the hands down BEST hunting site online.

Yes Applause Thumbs up

GooseHunter Jr's picture
Thanks as always to BGH and

Thanks as always to BGH and all its sponsors for ptutting this forum out there for us addicts to have a place to hang out.  Congrats to all the winners.

SGM
SGM's picture
Congratulations to all the

Congratulations to all the winners of the October contest. Thanks also to all the folks at BGH that make this possible. This site was a true blessing for me and helped keep me sane on my Iraq deployment. Also a thanks to all the sponsor that have given so many great prizes.

COMeatHunter's picture
Sorry, a little late to the

Sorry, a little late to the party.  Thanks a bunch for a great forum--a ton of useful info and lots of really great members.  The contests are just a big cherry on top of an already fantastic cake!

Congrats to all of the winners too.  I enjoyed reading much of your contributed tips and stories!

hunter25's picture
Thank you again like all the

Thank you again like all the others to BGH and and the sponsors of this months prizes. It continues to amaze me all teh great stuff that is given away just for telling your stories and sharing information. Congratulations to all the winners and good luck in the Novemver contest as well.

Thank you again for all you guys do to make this possible.

You're all very welcome!

You're all very welcome! Vanguard let us know today that all the prizes have been shipped, so you should hopefully see them by the end of the week. It would be great if you could give Vanguard feedback about their products, either here on the forum or directly to Vanguard.

Ca_Vermonster's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!Moderator
Just wanted to say that I got

Just wanted to say that I got home from Vermont, to find a nice big box in the garage from Vanguard!!!  I wanted to say thanks again to them and BGH for the great contest.  Also, they were able to make the switch that Josh and I had requested, so it was rather painless, and we appreciate that!

The spotting scope is great!  I will be inquiring with them soon to see if they have an mount for the window of my truck that goes with that, and will look into purchasing one from them.  Thanks again!!!!

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
December 2010 BGH Grand Slam Challenge Winners List!admin1001/15/2011 10:42 am
Grand Slambnow0707801/17/2005 13:10 pm
Grand Slam ContestStriker310/31/2012 12:35 pm
Winners Photos Please!admin3902/03/2011 07:57 am
October 2010 BGH Grand Slam Challenge Winners List!admin5001/15/2011 10:37 am