11 replies [Last post]
Location: Alberta Canada
Joined: 04/07/2006
Posts: 297
New Member with a lot of questions for my first bear hunt

bearfever.. regarding ur bow/gun registery question to enter a foreign country you do need to contact the canadian firearm center and ask them what You need to do before u enter the country .. any none resident cannot hunt without a guide , so u have to call them and provide them with all the information u have regarding the name of ur guide and the hunting location ,also the type of firearm..etc.. u are using .. these are some basic information i have on me right now the number to call the canadian firearm center is 1-800-731-4000. please let me know if u require more info ..
have fun and good luck with ur bear hunt,, who knows i might see u in the bush somewhere Thumbs up

Related Forum Threads You Might Like