No replies
Location: michael j
Joined: 10/13/2002
Posts: 1
need help finding a 715 roundball mould for shotgun

I'm in search of a mould in roundball for my flintlock 12 ga. english fowler. size should be .715 , although .690(lee makes one) would also work...but a much thicker patch would be required. I know lyman makes one in the .715 for $45.00 + $25.00 for the handles. does anyone know of another option???

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
The most you would pay for a rifle or shotgun?WesternHunter1506/09/2006 16:55 pm
Reloading slugsNight Raider507/12/2007 06:59 am
Nowhere to runLarry Martin103/14/2004 21:33 pm
New Linberta ShotgunSoCoKHntr1011/08/2013 15:50 pm
Savage 220F Shotgun - Sighting Injim boyd312/18/2010 15:27 pm