2 replies [Last post]
Joined: 03/13/2010
Posts: 329
need help, can I still get an elk tag in colorado

I had a list B elk cow tag in 371 colorado. Can I get a left over tag for unit 65 private land. I believe a bull is list A and cow is list b?

Orion-CO's picture
Joined: 05/15/2012
Posts: 29
Yes, that is how I read it

Yes, as I read the regs, a unit 65 PLO either sex tag is an A tag, and unit 65 PLO cow tag is a B tag. Since you already have another B tag then you can take your pick of the unit 65 PLO either sex or cow tag. You can get one A and one B tag per year, or two B tags, so as long as there are tags available and you have permission to hunt on private land in 65 then you can pick either one.

COMeatHunter's picture
Grand Slam Challenge Winner!
Joined: 06/01/2011
Posts: 639
Yep, I agree with Orion.  You

Yep, I agree with Orion.  You can get either the A or B list tag.  Good luck if you go for it!

Related Forum Threads You Might Like

ThreadThread StarterRepliesLast Updated
Moving to Colorado soonsaf8772503/20/2009 23:27 pm
My Latest MountsBull Buster2005/04/2011 08:47 am
Muzzeloader Questions(Colorado)Remington7421303/23/2010 20:22 pm
Hows the Colorado elk herds?TwoBear512/28/2010 21:32 pm
Elk & Moose in Coloradobrucearchambault403/16/2010 08:45 am