2 replies [Last post]
D7Resident's picture
Need Help 2012 D7 Archery Hunting

Help! Hi to all fellow Huntsmen,

I live in D7, about 14 miles from the southern entrance to Yosemite N.P.. D7 tags were scarce last year, but this year I was able to aquire a D7 Buck tag. National forest is behind my house about 1/2 a mile away so I have good access, to some less travelled hunting areas within D7. I wanted to see if any folks have previous experience hunting blacktails or mulies in this area. This is my first year being able to basically hunt in my own backyard. I have had some good sucess hunting archery elk, and deer in Colorado. But I have no hunting partners here in the Golden State. If anyone is hunting archery in this zone and would like to team up on some archery or rifle hunts please drop me a line. I have some decent grounds scoped out, we could perhaps try some of your spots, along with some that I have been scouting, and see what we can turn out. I am a true believer in quality teamwork, and need some help tracking these huge bucks near my home range. I am a seasonal backcountry hunting guide for multiple states, so I promise I would not hinder anyones chances of landing that buck of a lifetime.

Calling all D7 hunters, lets put our eyes, and ears together. Thanks in advance

Rudy S.

PreviewAttachmentSize
004.JPG
004.JPG146.16 KB
025.jpg
025.jpg53.32 KB
DavidDavis's picture
Looking for a guide for 2013 Zone D7 deer hunt Sep 21

Rudy,

I have a tag for D7 this year (2013). I am looking for a guide to come out with me on opening day and the day before (Sept. 20-21). If you, or someone you may know, is interested, please send me an email at:

dave@msw-consultants.com

Thanks.

Dave Davis

Don Fischer's picture
mule deer

DavidDavis wrote:
Rudy, I have a tag for D7 this year (2013). I am looking for a guide to come out with me on opening day and the day before (Sept. 20-21). If you, or someone you may know, is interested, please send me an email at: dave@msw-consultants.com Thanks. Dave Davis

I think this is about mule deer. I'll see if I can move it over there. Can't figure it out. the old format here was more user friendly.

Related Forum Threads You Might Like