5 replies [Last post]
my savage 110 7mag w/brand new sss thumbhole sporter stock

Plus a Nikon Buckmaster 4-12x50 sf
I waited 3 looong weeks for this baby and finally got it all set up tonight Lisa @ sss is incredible to work with, so personable and the best customer service .My sss stock was more than what i expected THANK YOU LISA

bitmasher's picture

Nice looking gun, although I tend to be more impressed with 100 yard grouping pictures than the cosmetics of the gun. ;-)

Does the stock make much of a difference in the grouping?

i dont know yet i am going to shoot it on either monday or tuesday,Im hoping it will be good I notice 1000% more control with this new stock than with the factory tupperware stock,the old stock the way my hand was placed, my trigger finger would squeeze up rather than str8 back,this new stock str8 back all the way which im sure will affect performance in a positive way.

Nice looking firearm. Did the new stock add to the weight much? I know what you mean about the factory stocks though. They are cheap looking and feeling. Are you using that one for hunting?

Id like to take that in the field one day.

thank you,that is going to be my primary hunting rifle some of the places i hunt have smaller land area so ill have to break out the trusty 12gauge for them,as for wight it was about the same 2lbs +- but totalliy different in feel i would have even liked slightly heavier but other than that I am sooooooooo pleased with it

Related Forum Threads You Might Like